I've decided to walk every day to improve my health. Today is Day 1. As I walked, I contemplated about my life and what I want to achieve this year. I've decided to lead an amazing life and thought about what I want.
Dad called me today to invite me to lunch. I politely declined.
Here's my list:
1. Be a good father
2. Find a job
3. Pay off all debts
4. Save money
5. Study to become lawyer
6. Help others
7. Find love

i just happened to find your blog, and it's interesting you are not have not lost hope in spite of being in dept, having a baby and not having a job. Just advice you can make money and most importantly save money by owning your own land, which is a lot cheaper due to recession right now. Buy bare land, live in a trailer, taxes almost zero, get a job, put all that money into paying off dept, go to school, you can take courses online too. If you change your mind about school you can always grow your own food on the land you bought, it's easy, fun and healthy too.
ReplyDeleteBest luck!